REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 19, 2024
* Your team will not be accepted into the event until: 1) Registration Fee paid (by Registration Deadline) and 2) Required Hotel Rooms reserved if Travel Team (by Registration Deadline) *
NEW FOR 2024! Premier Copa has been revamped as a 4-day event designed for teams to compete against other teams of similar level to battle it out for an opportunity at a national title. Champions from the U9 Development through the U11 age group will receive AUTOMATIC ACCEPTANCE into the following year’s prestigious Premier SuperCopa event and the U12 champions will receive AUTOMATIC ACCEPTANCE into the following year’s SUPERCOPA+ event.
- New member to the SuperCopa Family of Events
- Popular Premier SuperCopa elements incorporated into the event
- Hosted annually in the DFW Metroplex area
- Dates: June 6-9, 2024 (Thurs.-Sun.)
- Registration Deadline: Sunday May 19, 2024
- Age Groups: Boys U9DEV-U12 | Girls U9DEV-U12
- Game Formats: U9DEV-U9’s play 7v7, U10-U12 play 9v9
- Game Play: FULL LENGTH
- MAX. of 32 teams per age / per gender (similar to Premier SuperCopa)
- Event History: New Event for 2024
- 4-Game Guarantee
- Unlimited Guest Players
- National/Regional and League diversity
- Premier SuperCopa playoff format with all teams advancing to the quarterfinals
- Multiple brackets in advancement rounds (see Premier Copa Playoff Format here)
- National Title winner in each age group
GAME MATRIX DETAILS
PREMIER COPA SPONSORS
“INC” stands for Interested but Not Committed. U90C Sports offers an INC List(TM) for all of its events so coaches can see the teams interested in participating prior to registering his/her team.
Having commitment issues? We get it. Submit your team to the INC List to tell your competitors that you are Interested in playing, but Not quite Committed yet.
PREMIER COPA INC LIST
*NOTE: If viewing on a MOBILE DEVICE, turn your device horizontal and then scroll (drag) from left to right / up and down
TOURNAMENT TRAVEL POLICY
U90C Tournaments are sanctioned through the US Soccer Federation, member organization US Club Soccer.
Because US Club Soccer is a national organization, permission to travel is not required for any U90C Sports events anywhere
within the United States.
This is a STAY TO PLAY tournament. All teams traveling from 100 miles or more from the tournament venue (per the teams practice facility), MUST (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing services. U90C Sports is proud to partner with HBC Event Services, a travel/booking agency with a nationwide reputation for excellence in managing travel for sports events. HBC Event Travel Services provides an easy way for you to book your hotel rooms with our partnered hotels at the best rates. These rates are always the same, if not lower than, their best available rate, and usually includes breakfast for your team.
HBC Event Travel Services guarantees that if the tournament is cancelled due to weather, you will not be charged for any cancellation penalties that you may otherwise have been subject to if you made your reservation elsewhere.
Please do not call the hotels directly. Please book through the hotel reservation button below.
**If hotel availability appears limited, online booking is unavailable, or it is after the cut-off date, please contact HBC directly at 505-346-0522 or via email at email@example.com for accommodation solutions. You may NOT book outside of HBC.**